Please welcome author Monica Murphy, joining us with HIS REVERIE, a Mature Young Adult Contemporary Romance!
Ten Things You Should Know About Nicholas Fairfield from HIS REVERIE
Ah, Nick. I loved being in his head, writing his story. I’d always wanted to write a book that was mainly in the male’s point of view and that’s what I did with HIS REVERIE. So of course, I got to know Nick really, really well. And I love him. I hope if you read HIS REVERIE, you’ll love him too.
Here are a few facts about Nick that you might not know (especially if you haven’t read his book yet):
1. Although he’s young (eighteen), Nick is very responsible and capable of taking care of himself.
2. He was very close to his mother and always secretly wished he had brothers or sisters.
3. Nick has a protective streak a mile wide. He will do anything for the ones he loves.
4. Sometimes he wonders if he’s too nice. People have taken advantage of him and that pisses him off.
5. He’s never been in love…until Reverie.
6. If he could ever afford college, he wants to study to be a lawyer.
7. Sometimes he even thinks he wants to be a cop despite what law enforcement has done to him. He just wants to help people.
8. He’s romantic.
9. And stubborn.
10. But he’s determined to get what he wants—and that includes his girl, Reverie.
a Rafflecopter giveaway