I WANT IT THAT WAY is a New Adult Contemporary Romance and is the first novel in the 2B Trilogy. Please welcome author Ann Aguirre joining us with 10 things you might not know about her heroine, Nadia. Enjoy!
10. She can dislocate her right shoulder at will.
9. Once, she sat at the kitchen table for six hours for refusing to eat her Lima beans. She never did eat those beans.
8. At age 14, she said some really mean things to her brother Rob and their relationship has never been the same, her biggest regret.
7. Her high school boyfriend asked her out because she was tall. She accepted for the same reason.
6. In eighth grade she punched a kid for saying her best friend Lauren's mom is crazy.
5. She's a total beer snob and prefers not to drink anything but artisan beer.
4. Indie music, in her opinion, is the only kind worth listening to. She's conflicted on how to feel when her favorite groups go mainstream.
3. Because she's the first person in her family to go to college, she feels the pressure of the money her parents are spending on her education.
2. She's afraid of disappointing her family, so she's become quite a type A personality.
1. Loving Ty set her free.
a Rafflecopter giveaway