I WANT IT THAT WAY is a New Adult Contemporary Romance and is the first novel in the 2B Trilogy. Please welcome author Ann Aguirre joining us with 10 things you might not know about her heroine, Nadia. Enjoy!
10. She can dislocate her right shoulder at will.
9. Once, she sat at the kitchen table for six hours for refusing to eat her Lima beans. She never did eat those beans.
8. At age 14, she said some really mean things to her brother Rob and their relationship has never been the same, her biggest regret.
7. Her high school boyfriend asked her out because she was tall. She accepted for the same reason.
6. In eighth grade she punched a kid for saying her best friend Lauren's mom is crazy.
5. She's a total beer snob and prefers not to drink anything but artisan beer.
4. Indie music, in her opinion, is the only kind worth listening to. She's conflicted on how to feel when her favorite groups go mainstream.
3. Because she's the first person in her family to go to college, she feels the pressure of the money her parents are spending on her education.
2. She's afraid of disappointing her family, so she's become quite a type A personality.
1. Loving Ty set her free.
(2B Trilogy #1)
by Ann Aguirre
Paperback, 352 pages
Expected publication: August 26th 2014 by Harlequin HQN
Nadia Conrad has big dreams, and she's determined to make them come true—for her parents' sake as well as her own. But between maintaining her college scholarship and working at the local day care to support herself, she barely has time to think, let alone date. Then she moves into a new apartment and meets the taciturn yet irresistible guy in 1B….
Daniel Tyler has grown up too fast. Becoming a single dad at twenty turned his life upside down—and brought him heartache he can't risk again. Now, as he raises his four-year-old son while balancing a full-time construction management job and night classes, a social life is out of the question. The last thing he wants is for four noisy students to move into the apartment upstairs. But one night, Nadia's and Ty's paths cross, and soon they can't stay away from each other.
The timing is all wrong—but love happens when it happens. And you can't know what you truly need until you stand to lose it.
About Ann Aguirre:
Ann Aguirre is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author and RITA winner with a degree in English Literature; before she began writing full time, she was a clown, a clerk, a voice actress, and a savior of stray kittens, not necessarily in that order. She grew up in a yellow house across from a cornfield, but now she lives in sunny Mexico with her husband, children, and various pets. Ann likes books, emo music, action movies, and she writes all kinds of genre fiction for adults and teens, published with Harlequin, Macmillan, and Penguin, among others. http://www.annaguirre.com/
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Post a Comment
Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂
✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.