Good Monday morning lovelies!
I'm trying to get posts and giveaways ready for next weeks Countdown to This Side of the Grave which will be a two week event to celebrate the upcoming release of the fifth Night Huntress series novel by Jeaniene Frost. So posts may be short and reviews may be few & far between this month. I apologize for this but don't worry, we have a lot of great stuff planned for you. I am still looking for some Vlad (I know, right?!?), Spade and Tate love so if you are interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a short list of some of what is going to be happening in February:
- Tina Folsom's giveaway for Gabriel's Mate ends February 3rd so make sure to enter if you haven't already.
- February 3rd new paranormal romance author Sondrae Bennett will be stopping by for a visit
- February 8th-13th I will be participating in the Follower Love Giveaway Hop
- February 8th-22nd will be the Countdown to This Side of the Grave
- February 18th author Laurie London will be visiting for an interview
Okay, enough of that and on to the fun stuff....Monday's Man Candy!
Quote of the Week:
Tomorrow's New Releases (02/01/2011)
- Deadly Heat by Cynthia Eden
- Nightshade by Michelle Rowen
- Taken by Lilith Saintcrow
- Reaper's Justice by Sarah McCarty
- Visions of Magic by Regan Hastings
- Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall
- Blood Wyne by Yasmine Galenorn
- Unseen by Rachel Caine
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- The Demon Trappers Daughter by Jana Oliver
- Waterfall by Lisa Tawn Bergren
It looks like our favorite type of hero is the paranormal bad boy! Thank you to everyone to participated in the poll. I will have a new one up soon.
And that's it folks for today. I hope that everyone has a fabulous week full of fantastic reads!