Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.
Quick Mmm…Monday today as it’s another school holiday.
But I’ve found some extra yummy man candy to share that will hopefully make up for it.
Tomorrow’s New Releases (01/25)
- Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh
- Night Betrayed by Joss Ware
- Raziel by Kristina Douglas
- The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
- Death's Sweet Embrace by Tracey O'Hara
- Burning Darkness by Jaime Rush
- Against the Fire by Kat Martin
- Here to Stay by Catherine Anderson
- Loose Ends by Tara Janzen
- Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith
- The Dark Goddess by Sarwat Chadda
- The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
- Unveiled by Courtney Milan
- When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James
- Captive Heart by Anna Windsor
- Vesper: A Deviants Novel by Jeff Sampson
- Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
- Drought by Pam Bachorz
- Throat by R.A. Nelson
Quote of the Week:
"Books may be the only true magic." -Alice Hoffman
- Monthly Giveaway ends on the 31st, enter to win a fallen angel prize pack here.
- Author Tina Folsom visited last week with a guest post and giveaway that ends 2/3, enter here.
- Oh, and if you notice- there are some quotes from This Side of the Grave on the right sidebar thanks to frostfans.com. Less then 30 days to go! I think I might have to come up with something to celebrate!
Current Read: Earl of Darkness by Alix Rickloff
Have a great week everyone!