I just returned from my beach-side vacay and read some great summer reads so what perfect timing that we have author Lauren Layne joining us today with her favorite summer reads?! Enjoy!
Top 5 Favorite Summer Reads
(1) Practice Makes Perfect (Julie James) – It’s embarrassing how many times I’ve read this book. I love ALL of JJ’s books, but this is the one I keep going back to. The “admission of love” scene is amazing.
(2) Harry Potter & The Sorcerer’s Stone (JK Rowling) – This is my ultimate feel-good read. I love the whole HP series, but I’ve read this one the most. It really is magical. (Sorry. I had to)
(3) Anything written by Sandra Brown; I’ve been a huge fan of hers since she was writing category romance. She mostly writes romantic suspense now, which isn’t usually my favorite genre, but everything this woman writes is an absolute page-turner. Start with Exclusive; SUCH a fun beach read.
(4) Sarah Maclean’s historical romances. I love them all, and can’t pick just one. But if you’re new to historical, wondering where to start, THIS is the author that will convert you!
(5) Wallbanger (Alice Clayton); I freaking loved this book. The author’s voice is so distinct, and she neatly dodges all sorts of clichés. It’s TRULY a fresh, unique read. Love.
a Rafflecopter giveaway