NYT Bestselling Author Alyssa Day has a Halloween "treat" for fans of her The Warriors of Poseidon series. HALLOWEEN IN ATLANTIS, a novelette addition to the series, releases on October 29th!
Hi! Happy Halloween! What else could I talk about this week except favorite Halloween movies? I ADORE Halloween, but I am totally a wimp about scary movies. Just this year, I went to an actual horror movie in an actual theater—and I started hyperventilating!! And we were still in line for popcorn at the time!!
Okay, top 5:
5. Dracula Untold. This wasn’t scary at all, but Luke Evans is just so delicious I’m giving him a freebie. Hee.
4. The Exorcist. Okay, it didn’t hold up as well watching it this year on TV at home with my teen daughter but when I first saw it at the movies, I had to sleep with my lights on for a week!!
3. Oculus. Trust me, when you see a pendulum shaped like an axe, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. That’s all I’m saying.
2. The Descent. I have claustrophobia that is about 1,000 on a scale of 1 to 10, so when a movie combines being trapped deep underground with scary creepy mutant cannibals, I’m crawling up the walls to get away.
And, the scariest movie of all time, ever, was The Ring. Navy Guy and I watched this one at home, and I’m not ashamed that we were so terrified we never fell asleep that night. I can’t even see the cover image for that movie without breaking into a cold sweat.
Thanks for having me!! What’s your favorite Halloween movie?
GIVEAWAY: Alyssa is giving away a $5 online giftcard and a ebook copy of her book, ALEJANDRO'S SORCERESS, to one reader! To enter, just leave a comment on this post answering Alyssa's question and then fill out the rafflecopter below. Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Release Blog Tour Dates & ContestsEach blog on the release tour for HALLOWEEN IN ATLANTIS, has treats for it's readers! Check out each stop for promotional info, guest posts, interviews, excerpts, and chances to win a $5 online giftcard and a copy of Alyssa's ALEJANDRO'S SORCERESS. (Contests open INT) Wednesday, October 29th
Thursday, October 30th
- Literary Escapism
- Book Lovin’ Mamas
- Coffee, Books, Life Blog
- Reading Between The Wines
- Romancing The Dark Side