Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Caramel Apples? Yes please! Caramel Apple Sangria's? Who can say no to that?!
Caramel Apple Sangria Recipe
Author: Cat Davis | FoodFamilyFinds.com
- 1 750 mL bottle of Mirassou Moscato
- 3 cups apple cider
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime soda
- ⅓ cup caramel flavored vodka
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 sweet apples (any varieties), diced
- 1 pear (any variety), diced
- ½ cup green grapes, halved
- Add the apples, pear and grapes to a large pitcher.
- Slowly poor in the Moscato, cider, vodka and cinnamon.
- Gently stir.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Before serving, add the lemon-lime soda and stir gently.
Recipe from Food Family Finds
Post a Comment
Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂
✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.