Witches, ghosts... and lovable K-9's? Contemporary romance author, Rachel Lacey, is joining us now with her sweet new release of UNLEASHED!
1. Happy Halloween! What will you be doing this evening?
Thanks! Happy Halloween to you too! I'll be taking my son Trick or Treating tonight (he's going as Adam Savage from Mythbusters). This is our first year living in a neighborhood with lots of other kids, so we're excited to experience the mayhem.
2. Do you have a favorite costume from you childhood? What was it?
My grandma made me a Raggedy Ann costume when I was about 5, complete with red yarn hair. I loved it!
3. How do you think Cara and Matt would spend Halloween?
Cara is a nanny and loves kids, so she'd want to be home to pass out candy to the Trick or Treaters and see all the kids in their costumes. After the kids go home though, I have a feeling she and Matt might have some fun of their own :)
4. Would Cara dress up any of her four-legged friends, and if so, what would she dress them up as?
If it would help them get adopted, Cara would absolutely dress up her foster dogs. Casper the white boxer is an easy one. He has a grumbly disposition that sometimes frightens people before they get to know him, so what better costume than Casper the friendly ghost? As for Sadie, she's just a runt of a boxer, quiet and sweet, but she's overcome so much adversity. I think Cara would dress her up in a superhero cape to show her inner strength, because little Sadie has a bit of Wonder Woman in her! :)
5. And the most important question of all, what is the best Halloween candy?
Well they're not Halloween-specific, but Reese's peanut butter cups are my absolute favorite!