It's release day for the print version of Rebecca Zanetti's BLIND FAITH! I absolutely love the Sin Brothers series, it is a must-read for romantic suspense fans! The fabulous Rebecca is joining us today with her top BBF's, enjoy!
A big hello to Reading Between the Wines, and thanks for having me over today to celebrate the release of Blind Faith in print! I was asked about my top 5 book boyfriends (not from my books-LOL), and I had so much fun thinking of them! Here are five really good ones, in no particular order:
1. Tack Allen from Kristen Ashley’s Motorcycle Man. Sure, Tack is a little rough around the edges, but I think that makes him appealing, especially when he tries to tame himself a little in order to make the heroine feel safe. He’s in charge of his world, and he’s willing to bend a little for her peace of mind. Sexy and sweet!
2. Roarke from the J.D. Robb Death series. I like that Roarke has his own code of honor and always sticks to it, and I love how much he loves Eve Dallas and will do anything to protect her. Plus, he’s pretty much brilliant and beautiful, and that’s such a great combination in a book boyfriend!
3. Ian Taggart from Lexi Blake’s Master and Mercenaries series. Ian has his own book, and he’s awesome in it, but he also runs through the other books in the series. I love every scene with Ian in it. He’s hilarious, sarcastic, sweet, and sexy as anything.
4. Sloan Michaels from Jennifer Lyon’s Plus One series. Sloan is wounded and tough…and yet has enough compassion to teach the heroine how to fight and stand on her own two feet. And he’s sexy….very, very, very sexy.
5. Jax Cullen from Jill Shalvis’ Simply Irresistible. Jax is a hottie and a fun, humorous hottie at that. He so sweet and sexy at the same time while being totally human and truly understanding the heroine. He’s definitely swoon-worthy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway