Historical romance author, Stacy Henrie, is joining us with two new releases this month and a few of her favorite holiday memories!
Top 5 Favorite Holiday Memories
1. My husband gave me writing software one Christmas early on in our marriage. Not only was it a touching gift, but it really jump started my writing career.
2. When I was a kid, my family spent several Christmases in Southern California with my grandparents. Even though we didn’t have snow like we did back home, those Christmases still felt magical with anticipation and the fun of being with far away family.
3. Like most moms, my mother was largely the one who selected our gifts growing up. But one Christmas, I got a porcelain doll my dad picked out himself, which made that gift doubly special!
4. Six years ago we lost a family member a few weeks before Christmas. While it was a difficult time, it’s also become one of my favorite holidays to remember because that year we focused on the things that really mattered—each other and spending time together.
5. Recently we started the tradition with our kids of driving around and viewing the Christmas lights people put on their houses and set to music. It’s fun to watch together, especially from the warmth of our car!
a Rafflecopter giveaway