A psychic DEA agent works to unravel the mystery of a cursed lighthouse and falls in love with it’s keeper. VISION OF DARKNESS is the first in the brand new D.I.E. Squadron romantic suspense series and will be released December 1, 2014. Fans of Christine Feehan's Ghost Walker series, or Rebecca Zanetti's FORGOTTEN SINS, will love this new series from Tonya Burrows! VISION OF DARKNESS is now available at Amazon.
It’s no secret I have a sweet tooth and I love cookies. (I mean, I even named my cat Nabisco!) Every year, my family has a “cookie day” and for me, the holidays mean it’s cookie time. My favorite cookie to make mixes two of the best things ever: mint and chocolate. And not just any mint, but Andes mints!
Here’s my recipe for Andes Mint Cookies.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 48 Andes mints
- Melt together the butter, brown sugar, and water, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted. Let stand 10 minutes to cool. Add the remaining ingredients and combine to form dough.
- Chill the dough at least 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet, leaving enough space between the dough balls for them to expand.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and immediately place an Andes mint on top of each cookie. Allow it to melt and then swirl the mint over the cookie with a toothpick.
Yum! Now my palate isn’t particularly refined, but I think Pru, my former chef heroine in Vision of Darkness, would approve of this recipe!
a Rafflecopter giveaway