Author Rebecca Zanetti is joining us today with the third book in her must-read romantic suspense series, Sin Brothers, and a few ingredients that she thinks is a must in military men.
Top 5 Ingredients: Military Men
1. Alpha attitude – I think you have to be a tough guy to really fight for what you believe in, and the alpha, protective attitude helps with this.
2. Courageous heart – Our military men and women are truly courageous, and I think that aspect lives in the heart.
3. Wounded soul – War scars people in more ways than just physical, and I think it takes a toll on anyone who fights, and yet, they carry this with dignity and honor.
4. Loyal backbone – Standing up for what is right and sacrificing takes loyalty and bravery.
5. Fierce fighter – If you’re going to fight, kick butt. Our military men fight to the last breath.
BLIND FAITH by Rebecca Zanetti
Sin Brothers #3
May 6, 2014; Forever E-Book
Goodreads | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes
A betrayal he couldn't forget…
For Nate Dean, love is a four-letter word. As part of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be ruthless soldiers with an expiration date. They were loyal only to one another . . . until Nate laid eyes on the woman who stole his heart and blew his world apart. Now, years later, his family is still paying the price for his mistake. But as time runs out, there's only one person who can save his family: the very woman Nate swore he'd never trust again.
A love she couldn't deny…
The moment Audrey Madison spies Nate across a crowded ballroom, she can barely breathe. He's just as undeniably sexy as she remembers, yet there's an edge to him now that's as irresistible as it is dangerous. When he asks for her help, Audrey can't refuse. But she has secrets of her own-secrets that, if Nate ever discovers them, may cost them both their lives . . .
About the author:
New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She is a member of RWA, has won awards for her works throughout the industry, and has a journalism degree with a poly sci emphasis from Pepperdine University as well as a Juris Doctorate from the University of Idaho.
Growing up amid the glorious backdrops and winter wonderlands of the Pacific Northwest has given Rebecca fantastic scenery and adventures to weave into her stories. She resides in the wild north with her husband, children, and extended family who inspire her every day-or at the very least give her plenty of characters to write about.
Find out more at: http://rebeccazanetti.com/
a Rafflecopter giveaway