5 Reasons to Love Hunter and Devon
1. Kindness - One of the things I like most about these two is their pure kindness toward each other. There’s this level of acceptance from both sides no matter what the other is feeling or going through or wanting. I wanted to write a really solid, loving friendship between two guys first and foremost, and hopefully I accomplished that.
2. Brave - These two both came from families who were not supportive of who they were. For Devon, his family didn’t accept his sexuality. For Hunter, he was just never good enough or the way they wanted him to be. Both are actively fighting to be better than who they were raised to be or what they were taught to believe. And they have to give up a lot to do that.
3. Protective - They stand up for each other even when it may cost them something personally to do it.
4. Hotness – Well, it has to be said. Hunter is a star baseball player with a tenderhearted side. Devon is the sexy, witty guy who always knows how to make people laugh and isn’t afraid to be in charge.
5. Funny – One of the things I love writing most is banter between two dudes. Guys teach other in this way that is both outrageous and inherently good-natured. Hunter and Dev aren’t afraid to tease each other or give each other a hard time.
So of course I’m biased but these two were so much fun to write and it’s one of the times I wish I could make my characters real people so I could be friends with them, lol.
Which character in a book do you wish you could conjure into real life so you could be friends with him/her?
a Rafflecopter giveaway