Five things that remind me of Cash and Nicola:
1. Drinking wine by the pool: Talk about a first kiss! Swimming with the guy you’ve been crazy about all your life? Then he breaks out something to drink while the sun’s shining down… What a first kiss.
2. Sleeping under the stars with a campfire: Their first date started out so normal: going out to dinner. But it changed before they got out of his neighborhood and transformed into a summer night in the middle of nowhere and falling asleep under the moon.
3. S’mores: Cash pulls off one of the best first dates ever, and it involves marshmallows and chocolates. Those are also one of my favorite guilty indulgences. Imagine that.
4. Secret make out sessions: One of Cash and Nicola’s biggest problems is hiding their relationship from her big brother, also known as Cash’s best friend. Nothing like a little sneaking around to make a kiss more fun.
5. Flip-flops: For as much as Nicola could doll herself up, Cash was still crazy about her, even when she ran around in cutoff shorts and flip-flops. When you have a love like they do, all the make-up and pretty dresses in the world wouldn’t matter, as long as they were having fun.
by Cristin Harber
Published July 7th 2014 by Mill Creek Press
A SWEET GIRL
Nicola Hart grew up under the heels of her older brother and his best friend, Cash Garrison. Years of ignoring the spark between her and Cash didn't keep their attraction from turning into a slow burn. Just shy of her twentieth birthday, Nicola needs to know: he wants her or he doesn't.
HE CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM
She's his best friend's little sister. The definition of hands off. Cash has tried to ignore her for years. Instead, he's looked at every pretty little thing who's crossed his path, all to ignore the girl he seems destined to want. But when half the school is interested in Nicola, it's time to stake a claim and hold the hand of the one he really loves.
Sweet Girl is the novel length prequel to best-selling Garrison's Creed. Before Cash and Nicola can fall in love forever, they have to suffer through their first love.
About Cristin Harber
Cristin Harber is a USA Today bestselling romantic suspense and military romance author. Fans voted her onto Amazon’s Top Picks for Debut Romance Authors in 2013, and her debut Titan series was #1 romantic suspense, #1 military romance, and a USA Today Top 100 bestseller.She lives outside Washington, DC with her family and English Bulldog. http://cristinharber.com/
Thanks for the giveaway!!ReplyDelete
I love the sound of this.ReplyDelete
It sounds like a great first date.ReplyDelete