Ethan Frost returns in the breathtaking conclusion to New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Tracy Wolff’s seductive novel Ruined—perfect for fans of Release Me and Bared to You.
First of all, I want to say thank you so much for having me today! I’m a big fan of your blog and I’m thrilled to be here.
Top 5 things I’m Addicted to
First off, I guess I should warn you that I’m all about girly stuff—always have been, always will be. I, of course, have three sons all of whom are rough and tumble and totally uninterested in sparkly things, lol. Which only makes it more fun to spoil my friends’ daughters—and let them come play dress-up in my closet and with my make-up. I’m laying this out there so that no one is surprised when my top five addictions look something like this:
5. Earrings—I love pretty, sparkly things. Love, love, love them and I can never pass up a pair of pretty dangling earrings. I have about two hundred pairs at this point and just the other day, one of my good writing friends was over and instead of buying earrings for her new dress from the National RWA convention, I directed her to my collection. She found a great pair that I had forgotten I had, so it was a win-win for both us us ☺
4. Lingerie—It’s a problem. I mean, seriously, how many bras does one woman need? A lot is my answer every time my mom asks that question. I’ve got bra and panty sets in every color and pattern imaginable and I adore them. In fact, my friends laugh because I have a think about my underwear always having to match whatever clothes I’m wearing at the time … you know Tracy is in deadline hell when her bra doesn’t match her shirt.
3. Books-- Because, come on, can’t be an author and not love books. Nearly every room in my house has a bookcase or random stacks of books on every subject imaginable—and that doesn’t include the hundreds that are currently on my Nook, or the ones I give away every few months to make room for new ones. I love everything about books—the way they feel, the way they smell, and most importantly, the stories inside of them. Romance, Sci-Fi, Horror, Literary, Memoir … I love them all.
2. Taking Classes—I’m an English professor as well as a writer and I have four degrees because I just kept going back to school to learn things. I love learning new things—from cooking classes to on-line writing classes and everything in between. I love to learn. It’s why I double majored in English and History and triple minored in Psychology, Sociology and Journalism. I just couldn’t make up my mind what I wanted to learn about. Everything was so fascinating. And while these days, I’m more likely to take a cooking class than one on political science, I still love to learn. I can’t wait until my kids are older and I can go back to school for that film degree I’ve always been interested in …
1. Lipstick—My bio says I’m a lipstick whore and that is pretty much the truth. I love lipstick. I love all kinds and colors of lipstick. My current favorite is Mac’s Viva Glam Rhianna, which is a glittery, sparkly red that makes me insanely happy. But I’m constantly on the lookout for a new color and am willing to give just about anything a try.
Thanks again for having me!!!!
Tracy is giving away a $50 gift card to www.spafinder.com to celebrate the release of ADDICTED! Enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway