Five things that remind me of Cash and Nicola:
1. Drinking wine by the pool: Talk about a first kiss! Swimming with the guy you’ve been crazy about all your life? Then he breaks out something to drink while the sun’s shining down… What a first kiss.
2. Sleeping under the stars with a campfire: Their first date started out so normal: going out to dinner. But it changed before they got out of his neighborhood and transformed into a summer night in the middle of nowhere and falling asleep under the moon.
3. S’mores: Cash pulls off one of the best first dates ever, and it involves marshmallows and chocolates. Those are also one of my favorite guilty indulgences. Imagine that.
4. Secret make out sessions: One of Cash and Nicola’s biggest problems is hiding their relationship from her big brother, also known as Cash’s best friend. Nothing like a little sneaking around to make a kiss more fun.
5. Flip-flops: For as much as Nicola could doll herself up, Cash was still crazy about her, even when she ran around in cutoff shorts and flip-flops. When you have a love like they do, all the make-up and pretty dresses in the world wouldn’t matter, as long as they were having fun.