Today I would like to welcome you to Vicky Dreiling's blog tour for her latest historical romance release, How to Ravish a Rake!
Paperback, 337 pages
Published March 27th 2012 by Forever
SCANDALOUS DESIRES . . .Add to your GoodReads to-read shelf!
Amy Hardwick has one last Season to shake off her wallflower image and make a love match. If she can't, she'll set aside her dreams of romance and return home to a suitor who can provide security-if little else. What she doesn't count on is the inappropriate-and irresistible-attention lavished on her in a darkened library by rake extraordinaire Will "The Devil" Darcett . . .
When Will is caught in a tryst with the ton's shyest miss, he knows he must offer for her hand. Yet Amy is not the shrinking violet she seems to be. Passion lies beneath her prim exterior and Will is eager to release it. But winning Amy isn't simply a matter of seduction; first, Will must convince her that he's mended his wicked ways . . .
Read an excerpt from How to Ravish a Rake!
10 Fun Facts About Vicky:
1. Vicky started a diary when she was ten and kept one for the next decade.
2. Her high school diaries showed no signs of literary talent, but she apparently had a great tan and many surfer boyfriends.
3. She went to university with Barbara Walter’s producer. He tried to teach her how to lift weights. She has a grainy photo to prove it.
4. In her twenties, Vicky worked as a certified aerobics instructor. Her corporate lunchtime class nicknamed her “Sergeant.”
5. She bought her first romance novel by accident, and she’s been hooked ever since.
6. As an unpublished writer, Vicky won $450, the overall grand prize in a contest, with 5 pages of HOW TO MARRY A DUKE.
7. On her first trip to Paris, Vicky stayed at the Hilton Paris. Alas, she did not see the famous ‘celebutante.’
8. Her favorite Parisian haunt is the Musee d’Orsay where the Impressionist Paintings are housed.
9. She has been to the Reeperbahn in Hamburg, Germany where the Beatles played gigs before becoming famous.
10. Owing to a sad lack of the direction gene, Vicky has gotten lost in many famous places including the Louvre, Hyde Park, and Warwick Castle.
Forever Romance and Hachette Books is giving away How to Ravish a Rake to three luck readers who reside in the US. (No P.O. Boxes, please.) To enter, just leave a meaningful comment on this post and then fill out the Raffle Copter below. Additional entries are available but not required. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway