How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: What are your top five favorite reads for the month of January? If you've reviewed them, make sure to link it up so others can check them out!
I don't have any reviews up for these yet, I am so behind from having the flu/bronchitis for the last two weeks, but these are my top five reads for this month! (In no particular order.) I've linked them to Goodreads so you could check them out more if you'd like. :)
- Beyond Shame (Beyond #1) by Kit Rocha: I can not say enough about this book. O'Kanes for-evva! Sizzling hot, you'll be checking your hands for smoke, captivating story and characters and world building that is out of this world! Oh, and it's only $0.99 for a limited time! Amazon - B&N
- Unbreakable (The Dalton Gang Series #2) by Alison Kent: It takes me a little bit to get into this author's writing style, her wording throws me off sometimes, but this is the second book in this series that I have read and Ms. Alison Kent knows how to write about some wet-your-panties sexy cowboys - yeehaw!
- Seduced by the Highlander (Highlander Trilogy #3) by Julianne MacLean: I have finally caught up with this trilogy! If you love Highlander romances then you must read Julianne MacLean. The wilds of the Scottish highlands will come to life on the pages for you and you'll find yourself wrapped up in the adventure and romance!
- Recipe for Satisfaction (Madewood Brothers #1) by Gina Gordon : Short, sexy and oh-so-satisfying, Gina Gordon delivers a wonderful contemporary romance that will leave you begging for more!
- Raphael/Parish (Bayou Heat #1-2) by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright : These two author's names should say it all. If you want a great paranormal romance story then you go to these two talented ladies and their new collaboration is no exception. Nuff' said!