How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: Are you on any author street teams? If so, which ones? If not, would you ever consider joining one to help promote an author? And who's would you like to join?
I love street teams, I think that it is a wonderful way to help spread the word about your favorite authors and books, and it's fun too! The authors are great and the ladies in all the groups are fab as well. I'm currently on a street team for Laura Kaye, Dianna Duvall, Elisabeth Naughton and I just joined Tina Folsom's street team! I also run a street team for the amazing Juliana Stone! Weeee!
How about you? Are you on any street teams for your favorite authors? Would you consider joining one?
Have a great weekend! XOXO