How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: Do you gravitate to a specific genre or sub-genre when you're feeling under the weather?
Well, 99.9% of the time I am reading romance and I never really noticed myself gravitating towards any specific sub-genre of it while sick until this week...while suffering the oh-so-wonderful flu. :-/
I was reading away and I noticed that the contemporary romances were just giving me an even bigger headache! I don't know if it was because each one was set in the corporate world or what, but I just couldn't do it.
A trip to the past though was exactly what I needed and I found that highlander romances were just what the doctor ordered! New-to-me author, Heather McCollum fit the bill well.
But what about you? Do you find yourself gravitating to one particular genre when sick or does it matter? Wishing everyone a fun & sick-free weekend!