How to join in:
- You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
- Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
- Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
- List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
- Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
- Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!
Question of the Week: Are you planning on attending any book conventions this year? Are you a con newbie or an old pro?
Woot! Yes, I am attending my first convention next month! Olde City, New Blood in St. Augustine. I just love that city to begin with, every since I was a kid, but add fabulous authors to it like Laura Kaye, Elisabeth Naughton, Cynthia Eden, Elisabeth Staab and many more? Hells to to yeahs! I'm super nervous but very excited too, can't wait!
I think Authors After Dark would be fun too and that isn't too far away in Georgia, my friend wants to go there just so she can dress up for the vampire ball! lol
But what about you? Are you a noob like me? Any suggestions on other cons that I should attend? If you're going to be at OCNB make sure to let me know so we can meet up!