Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Cranberry & Rosemary White Christmas Sangria
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 Braeburn apple
- 1 Cup Fresh cranberries
- 1 large Sprig rosemary
- 1 Bottle Pinot grigio
- ½ cup white grape juice
- ¼ cup sugar (more, for garnish)
- 1 Can club soda
- Chop apples into small cubes.
- In a large pitcher, combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix well until sugar dissolves.
- Place pitcher in refrigerator to chill for an hour.
- For garnish; place 1/2 cup of granulated sugar in a shallow bowl. Lightly wet the rosemary and shake to remove any excess water. Roll sprigs in the sugar until they coated.