Top 10 Halloween Costumes for Kyle and Abby
Halloween is my favorite holiday! I love everything about it—especially all the fun and creative costumes people come up with. Kyle Dawson and Abby Morrow, the main characters in my new novel, Stop at Nothing, are definitely the kind of people who’d know how to do it up right at Halloween. Here are a few of the costumes ideas that I thought might work for them:
1) A prison inmate and sexy cop – Kind of an obvious one here, considering they’re both in law enforcement, but fun nonetheless. Kyle would be the inmate that Abby has captured. Odds are it’d be a little on the kinky side later on when they get home because, you know, handcuffs…
2) Sexy vampire couple – Because when isn’t this hot???
3) Princess Leia and Han Solo – Isn’t this every guy’s fantasy?
4) Danny and Sandy from Grease – This would be an easy one. All they’d need to decide is if Abby would be going as preppy Sandy or greaser Sandy. ;)
5) Pop art comic book characters – Kyle spent a lot of time reading comic books while growing up, which he mentions in the novel. This one would be right up his alley.
6) 1920s gangster and flapper – Considering the Dawsons’ favorite watering hole was once a speakeasy, this would be a fun choice.
7) Sexy pirates – There’d be all kinds of fun innuendos throughout the night with this one.
8) Steampunk Couple – Because STEAMPUNK! Wicked cool.
9) Zombies – This should always be an option! Extra points if there’s a theme like Zombie cheerleader/football player, bride and groom, etc.
10) Mulder and Scully from the X-Files. – Kyle makes an X-Files reference in the beginning of the novel. He’s obviously a fan. ;)
Sourcebooks is giving away one copy of Way of the Warrior, which features the prequel to the Protect and Serve series, to one US reader today. To enter, just let us know by leaving a comment what one of your favorite 'Couples' Halloween Costumes is and then fill out the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway