Top 10 Halloween Costumes for Kyle and Abby
Halloween is my favorite holiday! I love everything about it—especially all the fun and creative costumes people come up with. Kyle Dawson and Abby Morrow, the main characters in my new novel, Stop at Nothing, are definitely the kind of people who’d know how to do it up right at Halloween. Here are a few of the costumes ideas that I thought might work for them:
1) A prison inmate and sexy cop – Kind of an obvious one here, considering they’re both in law enforcement, but fun nonetheless. Kyle would be the inmate that Abby has captured. Odds are it’d be a little on the kinky side later on when they get home because, you know, handcuffs…
2) Sexy vampire couple – Because when isn’t this hot???
3) Princess Leia and Han Solo – Isn’t this every guy’s fantasy?
4) Danny and Sandy from Grease – This would be an easy one. All they’d need to decide is if Abby would be going as preppy Sandy or greaser Sandy. ;)
5) Pop art comic book characters – Kyle spent a lot of time reading comic books while growing up, which he mentions in the novel. This one would be right up his alley.
6) 1920s gangster and flapper – Considering the Dawsons’ favorite watering hole was once a speakeasy, this would be a fun choice.
7) Sexy pirates – There’d be all kinds of fun innuendos throughout the night with this one.
8) Steampunk Couple – Because STEAMPUNK! Wicked cool.
9) Zombies – This should always be an option! Extra points if there’s a theme like Zombie cheerleader/football player, bride and groom, etc.
10) Mulder and Scully from the X-Files. – Kyle makes an X-Files reference in the beginning of the novel. He’s obviously a fan. ;)
(Protect and Serve #1)
by Kate SeRine
Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages
Expected publication: November 3rd 2015 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
When a high-profile investigation goes wrong, FBI Agent Kyle Dawson is transferred back home where he is forced to confront his demons…and the only woman he ever loved. Three years ago, Kyle and Abby Morrow shared a wild, passionate summer—then Abby broke his heart.
NOW SHE NEEDS HIS HELP
Kyle never stopped loving Abby. So when Abby uncovers evidence of a human-trafficking ring, leading to her sister’s kidnapping, he swears he’ll stop at nothing to bring her sister home and keep Abby safe. Caught in a lethal game of cat and mouse and blindsided by their own explosive desires, they must set aside the past before it’s too late.
Sourcebooks is giving away one copy of Way of the Warrior, which features the prequel to the Protect and Serve series, to one US reader today. To enter, just let us know by leaving a comment what one of your favorite 'Couples' Halloween Costumes is and then fill out the rafflecopter below. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
oh these are fantastic!!! Steampunk would be a blast to do.ReplyDelete
I saw one where the woman was a roll of toilet paper and the guy was a turd... not necessarily my favorite, but definitely eye catching!ReplyDelete
Sodium and Chloride to make salt.ReplyDelete
i love sonny and cherReplyDelete
The husband and I went as Batman & Harley Quinn a couple years ago. We had a blast ;)ReplyDelete
I'd have to say Mr. and Mrs. Smith :) So sexy and spies!!! Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the chance to win!
My sister recycled her wedding dress one year and went as Dracula and his bride with her husband.ReplyDelete