Please give a warm welcome to paranormal romance author, Kait Ballenger, joining us with Twilight Hunter!
Ten Random Fun Facts about Hero Jace McCannon
Execution Underground hunter, Jace McCannon, is the best werewolf hunter on the East Coast. He also happens to be half-wolf himself. In total “bad boy” spirit, Jace is a heavy drinker, a smoker, and curses like there is no f**king tomorrow. But despite all his flaws and his dark emotional past, Jace is a hero at heart, someone who cares deeply about the lives of innocents, fights to protect them, and someone for whom loyalty is second nature. With the days quickly leading up to the release of Jace’s novel, Twilight Hunter, I thought I’d share with you ten random fun facts about this tortured bad boy who steals the heart of werewolf packmaster and Twilight Hunter heroine, Frankie Amato. Enjoy!
1. In high school, Jace was kicked off the football team after he was caught sleeping with the head cheerleader, the football coach’s daughter, under the bleachers. This was, of course, after he’d developed the reputation of having slept with every girl on the squad.
2. Jace is a high school dropout; though don’t take that to mean he doesn’t have an extremely high I.Q. At age 16 Jace dropped out of high school, took his G.E.D and passed, and then joined the Execution Underground.
3. Jace’s closest friend is fellow Execution Underground hunter and Rochester division team member, David Aronowitz. Jace was a big influence in convincing David to join the Execution Underground once he graduated college. Jace and David were high school friends.
4. Jace is a Rochester native, and though he did most of his field training for the Execution Underground in Atlantic City, he still considers Rochester home. He’s specifically from Honeoye, just outside downtown Rochester.
5. With his supernatural metabolism, it’s a hard feat for someone to beat Jace in a drinking match and his pick of poison is Bushmills Irish Whiskey.
6. Jace is loyal to a fault and would never do anything to betray someone he cares for.
7. Jace is a man of humble origins and despite the loads of money he earns from the Execution Underground, his living standards don’t reflect that. To paraphrase his words, he’d rather live with shitty and realistic any day than fancy and face bulls**t.
8. Jace drives an H3, and yes, he does know what global warming is, but he wants to see you lug around loads of heavy artillery in a small four door.
9. Jace uses a Mateba handgun, which is unique and customized. He makes certain to load all his firearms with silver bullets.
10. He’s of Irish descent, and yes his favorite foods all include potatoes, and you better not say jack sh*t about it.
Kait is giving away a signed copy of Twilight Hunter to one reader, US/CA only please. To enter, just leave a question or comment for Kait or Jace on this post and then fill out the rafflecopter below. Good luck!