I recently asked our Facebook readers if they might be interested in reading some of the books we receive in from publishers and posting their thoughts on them on online book sites like Amazon, Goodreads and Barnes & Noble. I get quiet a bit in and am, unfortunately, unable to read them all in the timely manner that I would like so after the positive response I received on Facebook, here it is - Review This!
But first here are a few rules:
- You must be willing and able to post your thoughts on the title in a positive and clear manner on either Goodreads or Amazon. Other book retailers are of course a plus but those are the main outlets that need to be included.
- You must be able to do so in a timely manner, preferably with in two weeks of receiving the book.
- You must have previous reviews posted on Amazon or Goodreads.
- You must send me a link of your review when it goes live - readingbetweenthewines10 AT gmail DOT com
- Your review can consist of a few sentences or a few paragraphs, as long as you clearly point out what you did and/or did not like about the book in a respectful manner.
- You must notate that you received the book in exchange for an honest review and no monies were exchanged in the process.
by Katie Lane
Paperback, 352 pages
Published September 25th 2012 by Forever
Always putting business before pleasure, Cassie McPherson works hard for her family's construction business. That might explain why she doesn't have a date for the company Christmas party. But it doesn't quite explain why she's crazy enough to hire an escort for the event or - crazier still - why she's dying to unwrap him like a present . . .With whiskey-colored eyes and a killer smile, James is one gorgeous hunk who really knows how to fill out a tuxedo. He charms everyone, including Cassie. And when the night ends, the party doesn't stop. As Cassie falls, literally, into his bed, James falls head over heels in love. Now he has to figure out a way to tell her the truth: he's not an escort. He's her family's fiercest business rival. But all he wants for Christmas is her . . .Goodreads
If you agree to the above rules and would like to read and review this book fill out the Rafflecopter below! Open to US and Canadian residents only at this time.