Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
A perfect start to fall!
Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cognac
- 2 cups apple cider
- 750ml bottle cava (or other dry sparkling wine), chilled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Add the apples to a large pitcher reserving about 1/2 cup for garnishing. Add the cognac, apple cider, and chilled cava. Stir.
- Fill the pitcher with ice. Pour the sangria into glasses filled with ice and top with sliced apple and pomegranate seeds.
*Recipe originally found on the kitchn