Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Beat the winter blues!
- 1 bottle of sweet red wine
- 1 bottle sparkling cran-apple cider
- 2 clementines, sliced thin
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup cranberries sliced in half
- Rosemary to garnish each glass
- Mix wine, cider, and fruit in a large pitcher. Serve over ice and garnish with rosemary.