Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
We have you covered for the big game tomorrow! Who says football should be all about the beer and wings? This hard cider recipe is the best of both worlds and will get you ready for some good ole' smack talking in no time!
SUPER BOWL SANGRIA
- 32 ounces apple cider or apple juice
- 1 bottle of your favorite white wine (rec. pinot grigio)
- 1 12 ounce bottle hard apple cider
- 1 cup ginger ale
- Juice from one lemon
- Lemons or apple slices for garnish
- Mix all of the ingredients together and stir, stir, stir!
- Serve over ice with sliced fruit as garnish. Cheers!
SERVE IN MASON JARS!
For that little extra touch for your guests, serve this sangria in individual mason jars set on ice!
- Right before your guests arrive, fill mason jars 3/4 full of sangria and then top with ginger ale. Add garnish and close with lid. Keep in fridge or on ice!