Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Valentine's Day is tomorrow and whether you spending it solo or with that special someone, I have you covered with a delish recipe for yourself and your sweetheart if you have one. If it were me though, I wouldn't be sharing! LOL I love rose wine and can't resist a sangria with it, but add in some rum and I'm sold. Happy Valentine's Day lovelies!
Valentine's Day Sangria
- 1 - 750ml bottle Rose Wine
- 1 - 1L bottle Sprite or 7Up
- 1/3 cup white rum
- Juice of 2 blood oranges
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- 3-5 strawberries, sliced
- Cookie cutters: "x" "o" and Hearts
- Chill one hour
- Pour into champagne glasses
- Add wine, 7Up, and rum to pitcher.
- Juice oranges, add to pitcher
- Slice apples and strawberries
- Use cookie cutters on fruit slices to create "x"s, "o"s, and Hearts
Check out our Valentine's Day recipe from last year - CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY SANGRIA!
* Original recipe courtesy of mysookingspot.com