Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Sometimes you can't decide between a wine and a cocktail, but you know that you want something with a nice kick! If this sounds like you, then I give you this wine cocktail...
Servings: 1 | Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon fine sugar
- 2 slices red delicious apple (Set a slice aside for garnish.)
- 6–8 mint leaves
- 3 1/2 oz light to medium body white wine
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- Splash of soda water
- Muddle* ginger, sugar, apple slice, and mint leaves in cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, wine, and vodka. Shake well; strain into a highball glass and top with a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
* Muddle- to mash or ground fruit with sugar in the bottom of a glass before adding the liquid ingredients. You can muddle with a spoon or a pestle-like tool called a muddler.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: Publix Aprons