Welcome to Saturday Sangria, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
This margarita turned wine cocktail is perfect for a night beside the fire!
Servings: 1 | Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 oz silver tequila
- 1 1/2 oz full body red wine (a Cabernet is recommended)
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 oz agave nectar
- 1 oz lime juice
- Kosher salt (optional, to rim glass)
- 3 cranberries, for garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice; add all ingredients (except salt and garnish).
- Shake vigorously to dissolve agave; strain into a salt-rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with cranberries.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: Publix Aprons