Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Sparkling White Cranberry Sangria
Serves 6 to 8
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup white rum
- 1 cup diced red apple
- 1 cup diced green apple
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 bottle Chardonnay, chilled
- 1 cup white cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Lemon twist for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine the sugar and rum and stir to dissolve. Add the apples, cranberries, Chardonnay, and white cranberry juice. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the club soda and stir to combine. Pour into ice filled glasses and scoop in some of the fruit. Top each glass with a lemon twist and enjoy.
Post a Comment
Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂
✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.