Please welcome Nicole Chase, joining us with her upcoming release of RECKLESSLY ROYAL, a New Adult contemporary romance novel being published by HarperCollins Avon imprint and part of thes Suddenly Series!
Ten things you should know about Princess Catherine from Recklessly Royal.
1) Her Royal Highness prefers to be called Cathy.
2) Cathy loves Zombies. She never turns down a zombie movie marathon.
3) She’s a runner. When she needs a break or to clear her head, there is nothing better than a good run.
4) Cathy’s brothers are scared to wake her up.
5) Cathy is majoring in Art History and would love to work in a museum.
6) She would do anything for her family.
7) She blames herself that her sister-in-law was hurt during a paparazzi encounter.
8) Cathy reads a book by one of my favorite authors in Recklessly Royal.
9) She can speak three languages fluently.
10) She has never seen a stripper before, but is more than eager for David to take his clothes off.
Thank you for being part of the RECKLESSLY ROYAL blog tour!
by Nichole Chase
Catherine has spent her life being the perfect princess. She’s kept her hands clean, her head down, and most importantly—men at arm’s length. After all, most men are after only one thing, and for Cathy there’s a lot more at stake than her bed; she has to worry about the fate of an entire nation. But at the rate she’s going, Cathy is afraid she’ll give the Virgin Queen a run for her money. She is tired of waiting for someone good enough to come along. She has a plan, and it all hinges on seducing the one man who seems utterly unimpressed by all things royal. The one man she is tempted by more than any other . . .
When David arrives at the royal wedding of his friend, the newly ordained Duchess Samantha Rousseau, he expected to feel uncomfortable and out of his element, but he wasn’t prepared to be targeted by Prince Alex’s gorgeous younger sister. With Cathy’s giant blue eyes, killer figure, and sense of humor, it won’t take long before he gives in. But when he finds out just how innocent the crown princess really is, will he play the part of knight in shining armor or the dashing rogue?
Nichole Chase Bio:
Nichole Chase is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Suddenly Royal, Flukes, The Dark Betrayal Trilogy, and several short stories. She is also the instructor of Say What? a dialogue class at the Romance Academy. Nichole lives in Georgia with her husband, energetic daughter, superhero dog, Sulcata tortoise, and two cats. When not writing, you may find her reading, painting, crafting, or chasing her daughter around the house while making monster noises.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
always look forward to a prince in royal storiesReplyDelete
How relationships work in royal families!ReplyDelete
The royals are used to being on display & seeming a little stiff, but there is usually some wildness waiting to come out!ReplyDelete
I have never read a royals book, but would LOVE too! Thanks for the giveaway!!ReplyDelete
Never read, but hope too. I would love to be Royal . Deb PReplyDelete