Please welcome, Hadley Holt, joining us with her YA Fantasy - DESECRATION!
Hadley Holt – Fun facts…
- I love Sizzling Cinnamon and Black Licorice Jelly Bellies
- I have an irrational fear of the time 11:11 (AM or PM)
- I tend to buy Christmas cards but don’t get around to sending them
- I also buy scarves and hats but almost never wear them
- I have a Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head Collection
- I make jewelry and sometimes cards
- In my writing office I have a bunch of stuffed animals and toys
- I’m an extraverted introvert – whatever that means?
- I used to collect porcelain dolls but now they make me nervous
- I bought a 100 year old Derby/Bowler hat to wear at book signings but it looks bad on me
- I often fall asleep listening to audio books and then have to rewind the next day to figure out at what point I fell asleep
- I have an old Barbie doll collection that I thought was worth a lot of money – it isn’t, but I’m still holding out!
Purchase at Amazon
In a hidden world of wizards where only men hold the power of magic, one girl arises with the power to change everything, if she isn’t killed first…
Adriana Victoriana Evangelista (Addie), daughter to the High Chancellor of the Wizard’s Council, has always been the perfect wizard girl. She never questions why men possess magical powers and women have no power at all, magical or otherwise. Male wizards blend into the modern human world, leading huge corporations while wizard women are sequestered away.
On her sixteenth birthday, Addie discovers she possesses magic. Under wizard law, she is a desecration. An ancient prophecy surrounds the emergence of a girl magic-wielder, the wizard queen, who is destined to bring about the downfall of the wizard-kin.
Addie has long had a forbidden crush on a human boy who lives in the wizard stronghold, Rory Devlin. As she delves deeper into the dangerous mysteries surrounding her own destiny, she suspects Rory might be more than just human.
Addie’s fate sends her straight into the path of a powerful and evil sorcerer, but the worst danger of all may come from right inside her own home.
Hadley Holt Bio:
Hadley Holt, author of paranormal, and fantasy YA (Young Adult) has always loved to write. She also nurtures an incurable fascination with all things supernatural and fantastical. From a young age, she imagined stories about dragons, wizards, witches, ghosts, shape-shifters, vampires, and other magical creatures. As life often does, it blessed Hadley with family - a hunky husband and amazing children, and with family came a rewarding career. Hadley spent many years in the not-so-magical world of finance and mortgage banking, but the stories were always there in the back of her mind, demanding to be set free.
Thanks to the housing market crash, Hadley finally realized her dreams. She now breathes life into her magical tales of reluctant young heroes finding their inner power to stand up against terrible creatures and even more terrible odds.
Please visit me at HadleyHolt.com!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
My goodness I have a lot in common with this author! Going to give this book a read. :)ReplyDelete