Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Today we have for you a recipe of the tried and true - the classic sangria!
- 1 orange, halved and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 lime, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry red wine
- 4 cups (32 ounces) chilled lemon-lime soda
- In a pitcher or large bowl, combine orange, lime, apple, grapes, brandy, and red wine. Stir to combine and refrigerate 1 hour (or up to overnight). To serve, add soda and ice.
*Recipe originally found on Martha Stewart