Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
I don't know what your plans are this weekend; but mine include lots of sun, sand, reading, and this delicious pineapple sangria! *happy sigh* Cheers!
FRUITY PINEAPPLE SANGRIA
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, with juice
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 (750ml) bottle sweet white wine
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 cup mango pineapple vodka
- 2 cups Sprite
- Add pineapple chunks and juice, strawberries, and oranges to the bottom of a pitcher. Stir in wine, orange juice, and vodka. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until completely chilled.
- Stir in Sprite right before you're ready to serve.
*Recipe originally found on One Sweet Mess