Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Now that fall is coming and the temps are cooling off a bit, it's a great time to take a camping trip...read by fire, drink under the stars. And if you're heading to the woods this weekend, don't forget the sangria!
What You'll Need:
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 8-10 strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup of Sliced Apples
- 1 (750ml) bottle of white wine
- 1 (750ml) bottle of vodka (You won't use it all)
- 1-liter of Ginger Ale
- Fill up the mason jar with peaches, strawberries and apples.
- Pour in vodka a 1/4 of the way up the jar. Fill up the remainder of the jar with wine; cork the rest of your wine.
- Chill sangria concentrate overnight or at least for several hours.
- Pack up the sangria concentrate, 1-liter bottle of Ginger Ale and remaining wine in an insulated bag. When you get to the campsite, mix all 3 together in the pitcher and enjoy!
*Recipe originally found on Mighty Mrs.