Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Friday was National Tequila Day and even though it might be Saturday there is no reason that you still can't celebrate with this summer cocktail!
- 1 750 ml bottle dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cup tequila
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- A few stems of cilantro
- In a large pitcher combine the white wine, tequila, triple sec, orange juice and lime juice. Add the orange slices and lime slices.
- Chill for at least 2 hours. Add cilantro. Serve over ice. Salt the rims of the glasses, if desired.
*I originally found this recipe on Completely Delicious