5 Must-Read Books for the Summer
1. Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews (8/4/15) – This is book eight in the Kate Daniels Series and I can’t wait to read it. Eloisa James recommended this series to me and I’m so glad I started it. I love urban fantasy and this series is definitely one of the best in the genre.
2. Make Me by Lee Child (9/8/15) – I know September is pushing it for a summer read, but temps are still high and so long as you can squeeze in a day at the pool, I’ll be devouring the latest Jack Reacher adventure the day it comes out.
3. Treasured by Thursday by Catherine Bybee (8/18/15) – The final entry in Catherine Bybee’s Weekday Brides Series looks like she’s saved the best for last. I love Catherine’s Bride series and her Not Quite series and can’t wait for the one that PW called “An exquisitely written and complex story.”
4. Ride Steady by Kristen Ashley (6/30/15) – No summer read is complete without a bad boy, and Kristen’s latest installment in her Chaos series fits the bill to a T.
5. Second Chance Summer by Jill Shalvis (6/30/15) – I love Jill’s voice and the humor that always comes through her novels. The first installment in her new Cedar Ridge series looks like the perfect beach read.
a Rafflecopter giveaway