Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
yield: 6 SERVINGS prep time: 15 MINUTES
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of fruity white wine
- 3 cups Sprite (you can also use lemon lime sparkling water)
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- sliced lemons, lime, and oranges (and pineapple if you want!)
- In a large pitcher, stir together the wine, Sprite, pineapple juice, and the orange juice. Then gently stir in the slices of fruit.
- Refrigerate the sangria for about 2 hours and serve.*
- Soaking citrus fruits for too long can result in a bitter taste. If you are not going to serve the sangria within a few hours of making it, we recommend waiting to add the fruit until you are ready to serve it.
*I originally found this recipe on http://eat-drink-love.com/2013/03/spring-sangria/