Jennifer Probst has a new release, DANTE'S FIRE, an adult paranormal romance! And she is joining us today to celebrate it with what I have to say is, one of my favorite top ten lists ev-ver. Every single point is spot on! Enjoy!
Is there anything as exciting to an author than a new release?
I'm thrilled to offer you something new in contemporary romance - a hero who's a bit...different. His talent, strength, emotion, and general alpha broodiness got me thinking about MEN.
I love men. But they are a bit of a mystery, even though I have two sons, a hubby, and write about men on a daily basis. How about a top 10 list in honor of our counterparts?
The Top Ten Reasons I Will Never Understand Men Though I Love Them Dearly....
1. They love to be naked. (As a general rule, women hate being naked. All that bodily conscious stuff. Men would never wear clothes if they could get away with it. After birthing two boys who refused to don clothes until they were forced by me and polite society, I now know this as fact.)
2. They speak in a different code to each other. (My hubby talks in complete English sentences to me. When he's on the phone with one of his male friends, he sinks into caveman mode, grunts, and cursing.)
3. They don't see objects of importance. (If I say it's on the table, they say they looked there. When I go back, it's there but they look confused as to how I found it but they didn't. Same thing for refrigerator, clothes in drawers, car keys, glasses, etc.)
4. They like to celebrate things with sex. (I like to celebrate things with food and wine.)
5. They like to get over a bad day with sex. (I like to soothe myself with food and wine.)
6. They eat anything, anywhere. (This includes chugging from bottles in the fridge, half eaten crumbs on table, uneaten portions at dinner, or even finishing what the dog licked.)
7. They have a love affair with the remote. (I am not allowed to touch her in any way, shape or form. Sometimes I find him staring at her/it with such longing I could be jealous.)
8. They hate emotion. (This includes chick flicks, general crying, relationship talks, or cuddling after sex after the first full year of dating is completely over.)
9. They hate discussing relationships. (My husband's friend was getting a divorce. My husband spoke to him over an hour, and afterward when I asked him about the details, my husband said knew nothing about it. Said they didn't talk about such things. WTF???)
10. They love sex anywhere, anytime, anyplace, in any conditions. (Amazing how a penis can put you in the mood 24/7 - in the woods, car, sandy beach, etc.. Such a mystery....)
Make sure you comment on your favorite male mystery!!!!!!!!!!!
GRAND PRIZE: Win a customized necklace. 2 RUNNERS UP: Receive a "winner's choice" signed book by Jennifer Probst. US Only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway