Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
Bourbon. Apple. Sangria.
Did anyone else just say, OMG I MUST HAVE THIS?! Technically....this has no wine. Shhh. We won't tell if you won't. Cool off and enjoy this gorgeous weekend and cocktail!
- 1 large red delicious apple, sliced thinly
- 1 large granny smith apple, sliced thinly
- 1 large yellow apple, sliced thinly
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 12 oz bottles hard cider beer
- Place apples, apple juice, bourbon, and lemon juice into a pitcher. Stir. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, overnight is best though. Before serving, pour hard cider beer into pitcher. Pour sangria into ice filled glasses and Cheers!