Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
OMGosh! So little known fact - I love pineapple! Like, anything pineapple. I have six growing in my yard right now. Cute little baby pineapples that will some day end up in this sangria right here. Yummo!
yield: serves 4 | total time: 1 hour
- 1 pineapple, chopped and sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, chopped or left whole
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 (standard 750mL) bottle of dry white wine, like Chardonnay
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- Combine all ingredients together in a large pitcher and stir. Refrigerate for an hour at least, but overnight is better, before serving. Taste and add more soda or dry wine as needed to combat sweetness.