Welcome to Sangria Saturday, where ever Saturday you will find a delicious sangria recipe to go with your weekend reading! Have a recipe of your own? Join the fun and leave us a comment or a link to your own post!
- 2 teaspoons of finely shredded lime peel
- 1 cup of lime juice
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle of Pinot Noir or Syrah, chilled
- 1 nectarine, pitted and sliced
- In a 1-quart glass measuring cup combine lime peel, lime juice, and sugar; add water to equal 4 cups. Stir to dissolve sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, place ice in six 16-ounce glasses. Add 2/3 cup of the lime juice mixture to each glass. Pouring along side of glass, slowly add 1/2 cup wine. Thread nectarine slices on skewers and add to glasses. Serves 6. Cheers!
Post a Comment
Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂
✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.