In Truly, Madly, Sweetly, my main character Nat is a bit of a quirky chick. She will alphabetize anything not nailed down, has a serious love of chocolate, and has an intense dislike of odd numbers. But when it comes to her favorite things, there are a few, aside from Eric of course, that make her top list.
Nat’s Top Five Favorite Things
1. Chocolate Lover’s Cupcake – a decadent chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting, chocolate sprinkles, and topped with a chocolate bar…because who doesn’t love a little chocolate with their chocolate. An amazing recipe can be found *here.*
2. Happy Planners – Nat is all about organization. If it can be organized, alphabetized, or categorized, she is SO on it.
3. Novelty Oven Mitts – she spends a lot of time in the kitchen so she likes to have fun with the items she uses every day. Her oven mitt collection is truly a sight to behold, and includes such fabulous items as these (above) Spock oven mitts.
4. Novelty Aprons – aprons are Nat’s uniform. Who wants to wear the same one every day? She enhances her wardrobe with beauties like this…(above)
5. Gelato – this one came about from her interest in Eric, who loves a good scoop of gelato. But really, who am blame her? Gelato is basically a smoother, creamier, richer ice cream. YUM.
(Sweet Love #1)
by Kira Archer
Published April 4th 2016 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Lovestruck)
An inherited parking spot. That’s all it took to make Natalie Moran’s food truck dreams come true. But her dream space is attached to a bakery inherited by someone else—drop dead gorgeous Eric Schneider, a financial consultant who wouldn’t know a cupcake from a cannoli. And he wants to buy Nat out, no matter what she has to say about it.
Eric’s determined to build his own business, but he needs the super cute klutz with the cupcake truck to help. If Nat will teach him the basics of running a bakery, he’ll give her free kitchen time. Except…neither expects the heat burning between them or the possibility that their arrangement might become permanent.
When it all blows up, Nat is convinced his actions mean betrayal. It’s up to Eric to regain her trust and show her he’s a man who is truly, madly in love with her, before she disappears from his life forever.
Kira Archer resides in Pennsylvania with her husband, two kiddos, and far too many animals in the house. She tends to laugh at inappropriate moments, break all the rules she gives her kids (but only when they aren't looking), and would rather be reading a book than doing almost anything else. She has odd, eclectic tastes in just about everything and often lets her imagination run away with her. She loves her romances a little playful, a lot sexy, and always with a happily ever after.
Post a Comment
Due to time constraints we may not be able to personally respond to every comment made, but we do read and appreciate them all. 📚❤️🙂
✋ RBtWBC has a zero-tolerance policy for review harassment and author bashing. Such comments will be deleted at the the blog's discretion.