Please give a big, warm welcome to contemporary romance author, Roxanne St. Claire, who is joining us today on tour with her brand new series, Barefoot Bay, and her new release of Barefoot in the Sand!
Roxanne, please list 5 reasons why readers should pick up a copy of Barefoot in the Sand today.
1. Because it’s summer! And you know you want to go to the beach -- either for real or in your imagination.
2. There are no sparkly vampires, no shapeshifters, no mythological creatures rising from the sea...there is one super hot hero who knows how to show a girl a particularly good time in the water.
3. There’s nothing like a rollercoaster...of emotion! If you love to laugh, cry, get mad, get worried, cheer, and fall head over heels in love, this is the book for you!
4. There are zero calories and this much fun has been proven to slow the aging process significantly.
5. Romantic Times gave it their highest rating of 4.5 and Kristan Higgins called it “lush, lovely, and layered -- one of the best books I’ve read all year.”
And...Bonus Reason #6: Awesome publisher Grand Central/Forever have priced both the print and ebook at a very wallet-friendly $5.99. How can you miss???
When all you hold dear is taken away . . .Read an Excerpt
When a hurricane roars through Lacey Armstrong's home on the coast of Barefoot Bay, she decides all that remains in the rubble is opportunity. A new hotel is just what Mimosa Key needs, and Lacey and her teenage daughter are due for a fresh start. And nothing, especially not a hot,younger architect, is going to distract Lacey from finally making her dreams a reality.
A second chance is the only thing you have left.
Love has already cost Clay Walker everything. And if he's going to have any chance of picking up the pieces of his life, he needs the job as Lacey Armstrong's architect. What's not in the plans is falling for the headstrong beauty. Her vision of the future is more appealing than anything he could have ever drafted for himself. Will Clay's designs on Lacey's heart be more than she can handle, or will she trust him to build something that will last forever?
Add to Goodreads
Purchase at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Amazon Kindle
Roxanne St. Claire is a bestselling author of thirty novels of romance and suspense. A five-time nominee and one-time winner of the prestigious RITA Award for outstanding romantic fiction, her books have also won the National Reader’s Choice Award for best romantic suspense for two consecutive years, as well as the Daphne du Maurier Award, the HOLT Medallion, the Maggie, Booksellers Best, Book Buyers Best, five Awards of Excellence, the Aspen Gold and many others
Prior to launching a full time career as a novelist in 2003, Roxanne spent most of her professional life as a marketing executive and public relations consultant. She is a graduate of UCLA, an active member of several national writing organizations, and a lecturer on a wide range of writing-related topics. She lives in Satellite Beach, Florida with her husband and their two teenagers, and if you know her, you call her Rocki.
Hachette is giving away one copy of Barefoot in the Sand to three US readers. No P.O. boxes please and only one winner per household, per publisher's guidelines. To enter, just leave a comment on this post. What's your favorite thing to do at the beach? And then fill out the Rafflecopter below! Additional entries are available but not required. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway