RED, WHITE, AND BLUE SANGRIA SPARKLERS
- 1 (750 ml) Bottle of Riesling Wine chilled
- 1 (750 ml) Bottle of Prosecco Wine chilled
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Pour Riesling into a pitcher.
- Add sugar and stir.
- Add strawberries and blueberries, stir, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a wine glass, pour half full of Prosecco. Top other half with Riesling making sure to include the blueberries and strawberries.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe & Image Courtesy: aforkstale.com