- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 3/4 cup margarita mix, non-alcoholic
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cups club soda, cold
- More fruit, for garnish
- Salt, for garnish, optional
- Stir together the wine, tequila, and margarita mix in a large pitcher.
- Add sliced fruit to the pitcher. Chill until ready to serve.
- Before serving, add cold club soda to the pitcher.
- Serve over ice with a salted rim, if desired, and enjoy!
*To salt the rim, wipe the rim of the glass with lime then dip upside down in salt.
Recipe & Image Courtesy: crazyforcrust.com