ELDERFLOWER WHITE WINE SANGRIA
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry, white wine
- 6 tablespoons elderflower liqueur of your choice
- juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1/2 of a Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced into 1/4″ wedges
- 6 ounces of blueberries
- 1 lemon, sliced into 1/4″ rounds
- soda water
- In a large pitcher combine the wine, elderflower liqueur, and lemon juice. Stir to combine, add the fruit, stir again. Refrigerate until ready to serve, at least an hour to overnight.
- To serve, fill a glass halfway with ice, then fill 3/4 of the way with the chilled wine mixture. Top off with seltzer, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.