TOP 5 People That I'd Invite to
Thanksgiving Dinner and Why!
I’d invite family and friends, so I’m thinking this list is for people I don’t know.... So, folks I don’t know who I’d invite to Thanksgiving dinner would be:
1. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton). She seems fascinating to me. So put together and genuine all the time. I bet she’d be a fun guest.
2. Ellen Degeneres. She seems smart and very funny. And I think she could keep the conversation going well in case it lagged.
3. Amy Pohler. I like how she strongly advocates for other women, and I think she’d make a great friend.
4. Oprah Winfrey. I mean, she’s Oprah. She’s amazing all around, and it’d be beyond awesome to have her over for Thanksgiving dinner.
5. Jason Momoa. I know. The only guy. But he’s the inspiration for Talen from the Dark Protectors, and if you’re letting me invite absolutely anyone I want to dinner, I’m asking Jason. I met him in Seattle, and he’s every bit as sweet as you’d hope.